29 July 2010

Chick-fil-A Saves Me Money

How do you spell Chick-fil-a...Capital F? Capital A? So confusing...

What's not confusing is the taste of their coffee. Tasty!



I was once one of the Starbucks disciples that would throw away 4 bucks every single morning for their caffeinated elixir. Of course, I wouldn't stop there, because I needed "breakfast" so I would get a slice of Pumpkin or Marble Loaf, or some other food item. Next thing you know, I am dropping $7 daily before most people are out of bed.

But now I have discovered Chick-fil-A coffee. Large for $1.75. Then I go to the condiment bar and add 3 Hazelnut Creamers and 3 packets of Equal.

Just as good as Starbucks.


1 comment:

  1. I'll have to give it a shot. Btw, Equal is worse for you than sugar. It's a carcinogen!

    ReplyDelete